    to controls (like a datagrid or link button the same way you do for elements
    in html?
    Rod

    Rod Snyder, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Rod  Snyder

    Keith Guest

    Should be no problems at all. The server-side code
    doesn't leverage anything in the style sheet when
    rendering output. It relies on the browser to take the
    styles specified and then do the formatting.

    Keith, Feb 1, 2004

  3. Rod  Snyder

    Guest Guest

    Rod,
    You can apply external style sheets to aspx pages as you would in HTML.

    Tu-Thach

    ----- Rod Snyder wrote: -----

    I was wondering if there are any pitfalls or issues with using external
    (linked) style sheets when developing aspx pages. Can you apply css styles

    Guest, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Rod  Snyder

    Guest Guest

    Yes, you can apply CSS styles to controls such as labels, datagrids, linkbuttons, etc. and some times these controls (such as the datagrid) have nested elements that you can apply CSS styles to. Just make sure the control contains a CssStyle property, and you should be good to go in most cases.

    Guest, Feb 2, 2004