[CSS]Pb with border:double

fragmonster

Hi, I've got a little trouble with CSS borders.

http://membres.lycos.fr/velotrainer/photos/css.gif

In the screenshot above I've got a <DIV> with text inside and a
"double" border-style on top and a "solid" border-style on the other
sides.

Under IE the right top corner does'nt display correctly (see the caps
above). It seems to mess some pixel to close the border entirely. But
with Mozilla, it's okay.

Here's the CSS code :

#test{
width:200px;
height:200px;
border-style:double solid solid solid;
border-width:3px 1px 1px 1px
}

And the HTML code :
elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore
magna
aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua.</div>

Thanks.