CSS Style on Treeview Control?

Joe

I have a treeview control on a .ascx user control, then that user control is part of my .aspx page. I'm trying to get the treeview's font type, font color, and font size to match the rest of my site using the CSS page that I have. But, I don't know how to do this.

I tried setting the CssClass property of the treeview control to a named class in my CSS page, but that has no effect. Is there a way to set the style of the treeview control using a CSS file? If so, how?

I'm trying to avoid manually setting the font style using the DefaultStyle property because if the CSS style changes, I'll have to always remember to manually adjust the DefaultStyle property accordingly.

Ad