    visual studio tells me that the active schema does not support the element
    LINK. And the css isn't use when it's built. The style is not reflected. How
    do I include a css in my webpage?

    Guest, May 17, 2005

  2. Line

    should take care of the active schema problem.

    The styles should be in effect regardless of the schema error. Is the css
    file in the same directory?

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, May 17, 2005

  3. Hey

    VS is crap foor designing web pages - use dreamweaver.
    Dreamweaver is crap for developing codebehinds - use VS

    :)

    tce

    thechaosengine, May 17, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Hi:

    I have the same entry in the html code

    <LINK href="Style.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

    but I add the css file in the project... try that.

    --
    Thales - Services Division
    Bulnes 2756 P.5 - C1425DKX

    Guest, May 17, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Drag and drop the style sheet on the form....vs will do the typing....

    Guest, May 17, 2005

    Guest Guest

    I just discovered (if I'm not wrong) that it's just the repeater's format on
    that page doesn't follow the style of my stylesheet. How to format a repeater
    with a css?

    Guest, May 18, 2005