    www.osbornewood.com

    Any ideas how to fix this?

    Matthew

    PRESENT321, Aug 31, 2006

  2. What is the purpose of the #wrapper?

    I removed the:

    #wrapper {
    position:relative; <-- this

    and the problem went away.

    You'll want to take a look at the rest of the errors, as well.
    <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.osbornewood.com/>

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 31, 2006

  3. PRESENT321

    Paul Watt Guest

    Have you tried (without me looking at your code, too lazy!);
    body {margin:0;
    padding:0;}

    --
    Cheers

    Paul
    le singe est dans l'arbre
    http://www.paulwatt.info

    Paul Watt, Aug 31, 2006
  4. PRESENT321

    PRESENT321 Guest

    PRESENT321, Aug 31, 2006
  5. PRESENT321

    PRESENT321 Guest

    Nope, that's not it.

    Matthew

    PRESENT321, Aug 31, 2006
  6. Matthew as BTS suggested, fix your markup errors first. If you have
    errors and your are relying on the browser to 'guess' what you meant,
    how things display can be very unpredictable. Also each browser can
    'guess' and come to a different conclusion compounding the problem! I
    can see quickly that you are using HTML but no DOCTYPE you should att
    this at the top:

    Next you have several places where you are using XHTML style closing for
    a tag, this is invalid for HTML so:

    should be:

    Lastly you have some nesting errors and at least one paragraph where you
    have a closing '</p>' tag but was not opened.

    Use the validator as BTS has shown you

    http://validator.w3.org

    Fix your markup and then come back and we may be able to spot your trouble.

    Jonathan N. Little, Aug 31, 2006