    2. Will rendering be 'quircky' if I add properties like this, or will the
    page (was is otherwiose fully standards compliant) be rendered the same?

    Thanks for your input,

    Rik, Aug 15, 2006

  2. Rik

    Spartanicus Guest

    Using the extended interface you can choose to check against another
    version http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-uri
    It will have no effect in browsers.

    Spartanicus, Aug 15, 2006

  3. Rik

    Rik Guest

    Damn, why haven't I seen this before?
    Elas. It was just a suggestion, not an actual code I'd use offcourse.
    Good to know. border-box, here we go!

    Grtz,

    Rik, Aug 15, 2006