CssStyleCollection As Property

Shawn B.

Greetings,

When I look at the Style property of the HtmlControl object it says it is of
type CssStyleCollection. When I try to implement that myself, I can't
because there is now way to create a new instance (not with the New
operator). After some Googling, I see most advice is to use the Style
object instead. I would rather use the CssStyleCollection. But that's not
really necessary. What I want, is to figure out how to get the StyleSheet
editor to popup instead. I can't find what editor is doing that, and if it
requires the CssStyleCollection property or if I can use my own collection
or my own String or something. Basically, the Style object is limited and I
want to have the StyleSheet editor be associated with my property.

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Shawn