Custom Control Setup?

Elmo Watson

I've created a custom control and compiled into a dll
I've also previously created only setup projects for VB.Net winforms
applications - but I have no idea on how to do this for an ASP.Net custom
control

Does anyone have any examples/websites/tutorials on how to create a setup
project for it, and then add it to the toolbox in VS.Net 2005, for only
ASP.Net projects?

Elmo Watson

That shows how to create a custom control.
I've got the custom control created and compiled into a DLL
What I need is a tutorial or instructions on how to create a setup
application for the DLL, so that it gets installed in VS.Net 2005 Toolbox
(in Web applications)

Jon Paal

check VS help file for adding tools to tool box

Elmo Watson said:
That shows how to create a custom control.
I've got the custom control created and compiled into a DLL
What I need is a tutorial or instructions on how to create a setup application for the DLL, so that it gets installed in VS.Net
2005 Toolbox (in Web applications)

Elmo Watson

Once again - I know how to do it like it tells me in the help
I want to know how to build a Setup program to do it, so that it will be in
the Toolbox for all ASP.Net apps.