    thanks for any tip!

    ciao!
    florian

    Florian Weber, Jul 7, 2004

  2. No... you have to either hack test/unit or explicitly specify your
    runner in your test code like so:

    if(__FILE__ == $0)
    MyRunner.run(MySuite)
    end

    I like the idea of allowing runners to register themselves in the
    command-line, though, allowing you to do something like this:

    % ruby -rsome_runner my_test.rb -r some_runner

    I'll add it to the list.

    Thanks,

    Nathaniel
    Terralien, Inc.