Custom Web Control & Composite Assemblies

Garry

Hi,
I have a customWebcontrol that has the following hierarchy

WebPage(aspx)

---->CustomWebControl

---->Assembly1

----->Assembly2

---->Assembly3

Adding the customWebControl to the aspx through Visual Studio
automatically injects Assembly1 and Assembly3 into the project as
references but fails to include Assembly2. If I manually add Assembly2
as a reference to the CustomWebControl then everything works as I
expect. Does anyone know what the best solution is to load Assembly2
when the CustomWebcontrol is added to the aspx page?

Thx,
Garry