Data type conversion

Stachu Chebel

Hi,
Suppose I have 2 variables declared as follows:

variable x:integer;
variable t:time;

How to convert 't' (measured in ps) into 'x' ?

KJ

Hi, Suppose I have 2 variables declared as follows:
variable x:integer;
variable t:time;
How to convert 't' (measured in ps) into 'x' ?

x := t / 1 ps; -- x will be the integer number of picoseconds
x := t / 1 ns; -- x will be the integer number of nanoseconds
x := t / 1 us; -- x will be the integer number of microseconds

Kevin Jennings