    Shani Guest

    Is there a way to use Microsoft Access database in a VC++ console
    application with SQL support.

    Shani, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Shani

    Michal Guest

    Of course. You can create console application with MFC support and use
    CDatabase and CRecordset class.

    Michal

    Michal, Mar 19, 2005

  3. Shani

    Wiseguy Guest

    Yes.

    Wiseguy, Mar 20, 2005
  4. Shani

    phani

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi

    How can we ensure that the database and its corresponding schemas are up and running in client location? Is there any way to know?

    Phani

    phani, Nov 22, 2011