DataFormatString with euro as currency?

news.wanadoo.nl

Hi,

Is there a sollution for a DataFormatString as currency that shows always
the euro sign: ?

<asp:BoundColumn DataField="UnitCost" HeaderText="Prijs"
DataFormatString="{0:c}"></asp:BoundColumn>

<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "UnitCost", "? {0}") %>

Both gives when I put the language of the internet browser to English
(en-us) the dollar sign: $
We all know what the dollar is doing now!

Thx,

JohnFol

You could format it as 0.00 and have a litteral "?" as part of the string,
ie concatenate the 2 together