Datagrid and paging

Doug Brown

I have setup a page to search a database and display the
results in a datagrid. I have set the datagrid to show
25 records at a time. This works fine until I click the
link to go to the second page of data. It looks like the
dataset is running the SQL command again without any
parameters and returning all the records in the database.

When using the datagrid to allow paging how do I stop the
dataset from refreshing the data?