Datagrid column size/width without headerstyle

Drew

Hey,
thanks in advance for helping me out with my problem:

I have a datagrid which is embedded in another datagrid. The datagrid
is filled directly by a dataset generated from a sql query. So far
everything is fine.
Now i try to format the embedded datagrid - e.g. setting font size and
the column
size/width of each column. Everything is working fine, except the
width of the columns.

As soon as i set the column size of the datagrid the VStudio inserts a
headerstyle - tag which should regulate the size of the column. The
problem is that i dont have a header and so the width of the column
will not be regulated by the headerstyle. If i insert in the embedded
datagrid a header ( what i dont want ) the column width is set
correctly.

Question: How can i set the column width of column in the datagrid
without using a header(style)???

Thanks a lot for your help!

Bye Elmar

Drew

Hey,
i figured it out on my own.It was a stupid mistake i made - i forgot that
there is the itemstyle tag too!!! Sorry for posting this stupidity!
Have a good one.
Bye