Datagrid in-place editing

kai

Hi, All

I use ASP.NET 1.1 on Win2K3 server.

I created datagrid and with the editing, delete and update feature. I deploy
this application on IIS.

When it runs on the server, it is very fast, but when access through the
Internet on different computer, it runs very slow because it downloads the
all the data to local computer first, it takes about two minuets, then it
works fine.

Why it downloads the data to local computer first?

Thanks

Kai

MSFT

HI Kai,

I am not sure what you mean "it downloads the all the data to local
computer", and hwo you find it? For ASp.NET DataGrid control, ASp.NET
server will render HTML code to client. You can get these data from IE's
menu "view/source". Did you mean this?

Luke
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security