Datagrid's pager style

Mark Warner

Hello,

I have a datagrid in a asp.net page. This page contains styles from a
CSS file which design links with no decoration.
I'd like to have customized styles applied to the datagrid's pager while
keeping the page's styles.
For instance, I'd like to have a bold current page number, and
underlined other pages numbers.
Now all the numbers have no decoration.
How could I do this, please?
Thx

Marshal Antony

Hi Mark,
You can do this using PagerStyle in the datagrid.
For eg :
put this before the closing tag of your datagrid.
<PagerStyle Font-Size="XX-Small" Font-Names="Arial" Font-Bold="True"
HorizontalAlign="Center"
ForeColor="White" BackColor="lightblue" Wrap="False"
Mode="NumericPages"></PagerStyle>
There are several properties with this PageStyle you can
set.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Marshal Antony