    I think i just can debug one web site per solution, isn't it?

    Thanks,

    Alfredo Barrientos

    Alfredo Barrientos, Sep 8, 2005

  2. Alfredo Barrientos

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Are all your projects in one solution?

    If both projects are within one solution, you can break between multiple
    projects (websites, dlls, web services, etc).

    Not sure about multiple projects... never done it that way.

    Lucas Tam, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Hi,

    Is it possible to debug two asp.net projects in the same solution?

    Thanks,

    Alfredo Barrientos

    Alfredo Barrientos, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Alfredo Barrientos

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Yes, just add break points in both solutions.

    Lucas Tam, Sep 16, 2005