Debugging in Visual Studio.net

Hai Nguyen

Hello Everyone !!!

I got the following error message when trying to create a very simple web
application such as printing a hello on the screen. When I hit F10 to run
debug the following error was thrown:

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server. you do not have permission to debug the application. The URL for
this porject is in the Internet zone"

I could not find any much information to solve this problem. Thanks for any
helps

David Jessee

That's strange. It seens to think that the server you're debugging is out
on the internet, which doesn't work.
Are you starting the debug process from within your IDE?
Where is the web server located?