    I feel its not possible but wanted to verify

    Appreciate your help,
    Stephen

    stephen, Aug 25, 2006

  2. stephen

    Guest Guest

    Stephen,

    Here are a few things to look at:

    1. Start up your application in the debugger. Watch the Output window. In
    the Output window you should see the assemblies as they are loaded into
    memory. Make sure that that they all load cleanly.

    2. Run Depends.exe against the VB6 DLL and make sure that all the DLLs it
    needs are found.

    3. Check the Registry and make sure that the VB6 DLL's COM interfaces are
    properly registered. Or just unregister it and reregister it.

    Hopefully one or more of these ideas will point you in the right direction.

    Good luck with this,

    Kim Greenlee

    Guest, Aug 26, 2006