    code?

    Thanks,

    Chris

    Guest, Feb 28, 2005

    Scott Allen Guest

    Debug.WriteLine text should appear int he Output window of VS.NET, if
    it is compiled into your code.

    Apologies if this is not what you are asking about ...

    Scott Allen, Feb 28, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, but I was wondering why I can't use debug.writeline in the command
    window when in immed mode.

    Guest, Feb 28, 2005

    Scott Allen Guest

    I think the immed window is looking for an expression that returns a
    value - but WriteLine returns void. (This is just a hypothesis of
    mine, however).

    Scott Allen, Feb 28, 2005