decode php base64

Peter juliano

Not long ago, my friend resignation of the company. He left a few app's in
php, some of those files are hashed with base64 code, he told me that those
files handle http request on the server and some security rules. Because
i'm migrating all these applications on django. I do not really care about
those files, but today just for playing around, i try to see the code, and
in a less of an hour can see all the code. I want to share the solution
with this mail list

http://pastebin.com/e6KJhAW8