Deploying Crystal to shared hosting

Richard Loupatty \(MIO\)

Hi,

Does someone know how to deploy a webapplication with crystal report on a
shared hosting.
Normally you would use the merge-modules of Crystal and create a
installation-package. But this
time i want to deploy it on a shared server of my provider

tia

Richard Loupatty

Dan Brussee

They would need to install the runtime package on their server. I have
recently seen hosts offering this feature - usually just a setup fee.

Richard Loupatty \(MIO\)

Ok, That's what I thought too.

I guess that would register the keycodev2.dll at the provider's side