    Is it possible ??

    Thanks a lot

    Zviki.

    Zviki Goldberg, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Zviki,

    I don't think so. The problem is that the page is basically a handler and
    the handler is not really running. the DesignTime is only simulating a page
    and firing off a few select events on each control (OnInit, Render
    specifically).

    Your best approach is most likely to check for designtime mode and dispay
    information specifically for that. You can do this by checking
    HttpContext.Current for null - if it's null you're in design time.

    +++ Rick ---

    --

    Rick Strahl
    West Wind Technologies

    Rick Strahl [MVP], Apr 19, 2004

  3. Hi

    I need to go the the resource of the ASP.NET page and update it in design
    time. Therefore, I need the page type or the page name which the control is
    in.

    Do you have maybe other ideas ??

    Thanks..
    Zviki