Designer not showing controls from .aspx page

tshad

I have a page in Visual Studio 2008 where I copied the entire contents from
the .cs and aspx.cs pages to my new pages and changes all the references to
match.

The problem is that I get errors from the .cs file for all the controls
saying they don't exist. They don't exist because there is nothing in the
aspx.designer.cs file.

When I do a build or rebuild it still doesn't fix that file.

Is there a way to tell VS to fix the designer file to pull all the controls
from the .aspx file?

Thanks,

Tom