    128-bit encryption is a requirement to be able to continue. How should I go
    about this ?

    //Linus Nikander

    Linus Nikander, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Linus Nikander

    Brusque Guest

    The Servlet 2.3 spec defines a request attribute
    javax.servlet.request.key_size which should be present for all HTTPS
    requests

    Integer keySize = (Integer)
    request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.key_size");

    I seem to remember a problem with some Mozilla versions that reported a
    keysize of 0. Probably not a problem any more but you can also check the
    javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite attribute to be safe.

    Brusque, Sep 20, 2004