Device update 3.0

Josh

No answer for you, but I also have the same exact problem. Will
someone from Microsoft please address this issue? I'd really like to
download this device update.

Thanks,
Josh

Brock

How about Device Update 2.0 then? It gives the same result. I can't even
find that.

Thanks

Josh said:
Fair enough, Earl. Thanks for the update.

Josh

(e-mail address removed) (Earl Beaman[MS]) wrote in message
Hi Erik and Josh,

DU3 is not available yet, look for it after Thursday (7/17). It should be
available by then, or the week after.

Thanks,
Earl Beaman
Microsoft, ASP.NET

This posting is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

Earl Beaman[MS]

DU 3 should be available next week.
DU 2 was pulled due to security concerns.

Thanks,
Earl Beaman
Microsoft, ASP.NET

This posting is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

Thierry Houy

Any word on device update 3.0?
The pages states that you must download device update 3.0 because device
update 2.0 has flaws, but no link, no info nothing

Earl Beaman[MS]

Hi All,

I know it's been a long haul waiting for the new DU. The final bits for DU
3.0 have been officially signed off now, so the update should be available
within the next few days.

Thank you all for your patience.