    to tell the difference between a postback and use pushing [F5].

    How can I do that?

    Thanks.

    bdwise, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Check the IsPostBack property of the Page on the server side. Pressing F5
    makes a fresh call for the page.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 23, 2004

  3. bdwise

    bdwise Guest

    On some of my pages, if a user uses the BACK button, they get prompted
    that the page has expired and needs refreshing. What is a good way to
    keep that from happening? I don't mind loading old data or whatever
    and let the user manually get things again, I just don't want that
    "error box" to show.

    Thanks.

    bdwise, Feb 2, 2004