Displaying different controls in repeater, depending on condition

Shari

I am trying to use a repeater control in an ASP.NET application
(codebehind is C#), to display a bunch of error messages after a
validation has occurred.

In the codebehind, I have access to the type of error (severe or
warning). If the type of error is "warning", I want to display a
checkbox along with the error message. The user can then check this
box to override the error and continue. The checkbox should also be
prefilled with a database value if the user has selected override
before.

If the error is a severe error, this checkbox is not available and it
should only display a text value (something like "n/a").

I'd very much appreciate thoughts for how to do this.