Displaying Line Numbers in the stack trace

BillGatesFan

I'm trying to display line numbers in the stack trace so that when I
write the stack trace to the error log table it will tell me what line
the error occured on. But I'm reading in some places that it is not
good to set Debug = True in Production because it decreases
performance. Is there any other way I can effectively get detailed
debug info. without decreasing performance?

Thanks