displaying STDOUT containing multiple data entries

Jeff Seale

I'm writing a stock quote retrieval program (using the Finance::Quote
module) that takes up to ten ticker symbols and displays the company name,
price, volume, etc. for each. A row of headers is displayed before the
data.

For some reason, only the headers are being displayed after the ticker
symbols are input. I'm chomping the STDIN after the entries are made. The
ticker symbols are entered into an array. I'm using the same scalars
($tick[$slot] in this case) for the input and display arrays. Could this
last thing be the problem?

Jeff
Louisville, KY