Does anyone know what this message means? Could not load type System.Web.UI.WebControls

news.microsoft.com

Hi,

I've just finished developing an web site locally (ASP 1.1) which works
fine. Now that I have posted it to our server (which has 1.0 and 1.1
installed) I get the following error message when I try to navigate to the
page.

Does anyone know what the following message means?

Could not load type System.Web.UI.WebControls from assembly System.Web,
Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.

thanks

justin

Justin Martin

Nevermind, I've answered my own question... I'd forgotten that I initially
started work in 1.0... This seems to be an old namespace.