Does Java only work with a browser.

Ad

Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
174
Reaction score
23
If your program doesn't require a server, example a database server, you don't really need internet connection.

Ad

Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
142
Reaction score
22
For me OOP was a death stroke to my programming, but with hard work and study I was finally able to master that way of programming. To this day I haven't saved any of the objects- something I was promised I would and the world of programming would open up to a beautiful experience. Bah.

Instead of tellign you about it I suggest using google or read this https://www.educative.io/blog/object-oriented-programming