DoJo Toolkit Tutorials

Curtis.DanielN

Does anyone know of any good tutorials out there for DoJo. I have been
trying for a while and have been unsuccessful at locating anything
beyond basic tutorials most of which seem to show how to do things more
so than describing how the things are working. Even if someone has some
heavily documented code using dojo that they would not mind sharing I'd
really appreciate it.

Thanks

TheBagbournes

Does anyone know of any good tutorials out there for DoJo. I have been
trying for a while and have been unsuccessful at locating anything
beyond basic tutorials most of which seem to show how to do things more
so than describing how the things are working. Even if someone has some
heavily documented code using dojo that they would not mind sharing I'd
really appreciate it.

Thanks

Meh! Don't bother with Dojo.

Use the well documented and easy to use yui-ext library which is built on YAHOO's base utility classes: http://www.yui-ext.com/

Just click on the "DOWNLOADS" link to see a yui-ext BasicDialog in action.

The "DOCUMENTATION" link has excellent docs, and several examples which are easy to follow.

The Blog entries make interesting tutorials - peruse them from September last year until now, and you'll learn a lot about the library.