Domains and Redirection

Lovely Redhead

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good online tutorial to explain
redirection with diffferent domains. I want to send people to
different pages depending on what one of my registered domain names
they choose.I'm working with a web center that provides me the ability
to have 4 different names for my site, but they all point to my index.
I want certain names to go to certain pages in my group. I've seen
code but I think my situation might be slightly different so I'm
looking for explaination with the code. Thanks in advance.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Lovely said:
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good online tutorial to explain
redirection with diffferent domains.

You may want to use Redirect/Rewrite rules, see http://httpd.apache.org/docs/

Generally use server-side methods, client-side methods
like client-side JavaScript are unreliable here.

PointedEars