don't google for this...

Phil Carmody

So, who's been elided...

Comment submitted by [Elided]:
"""
Ed [Yourdon] interviewed me in 1979 for a job I should
have accepted...
"""

Comment submitted by Ed Yourdon
"""
Thanks for the compliment, though I must admit I
don't recall interviewing you in 1979 ... long
time ago.
"""

Comment submitted by [Elided]
"""
I don't mind you don't remember me. Our only
personal contact was in 1980 when you
interviewed me in Chicago for a position in
Latin America teaching the structured
techniques. I decided to refuse any offer before
you made any offer...
"""

It can only be one c.l.c irregular ;-) Let's just make it
up as we go along, shall we?

Phil, trolling and indirectly flaming, no C content at all, sorry.