    words only..

    anyone can tell me that what's the problem ?

    Thanks

    Guest, Sep 3, 2004

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    You mean IE WebControl TreeView? If yes, have you made sure webctrl_client
    folder at the site root?

    Teemu Keiski, Sep 3, 2004

    avnrao Guest

    also make sure that the HTC is downloaded onto the client machine. you can
    clear contents of temporary internet files (search for treeview.htc) and
    remove it.
    and then open the site from client machine.

    Av.

    avnrao, Sep 3, 2004

    Guest Guest

    thx...fixed..