Don't like the textbox behavior with "postback=true"

Lady Judith

Help!

I set postback = true and when you type in a text box and then try to type in another text box by clicking in it and typing, the behavior is such that it will put whatever you type for the second box in the first box because the cursor is still in the first box even though you clicked in the second box.

Is there anyway to make it so that when the user clicks in the second box it will type in it straight away from typing in the first textbox? Sure, if I click outside the first textbox once I am done with it, I can then click in the second textbox and type just fine but this is not a good "end-user" experience.

Does anybody have any remedies?

Thanks in advance!

Judith