doPostBack error

tfs

I am working on sorting a datagrid and it works fine on my site.

The exact same page on my customer sites gives me an page cannot be
displayed (invalid syntax error - in window bar).

The Url is showing :

javascript:__doPostBack('DataGrid1:_ctl1:_ctl0','')

This is exactly what it does in my site and it works fine.

What could be causing this on my customers site?

Thanks,

Tom.

Raterus

What are you trying to do, "Open in New Window?" You can't do that with javascript! I'd guess the target property of your links is messed up.

tfs said:
I am working on sorting a datagrid and it works fine on my site.

The exact same page on my customer sites gives me an page cannot be
displayed (invalid syntax error - in window bar).

The Url is showing :

javascript:__doPostBack('DataGrid1:_ctl1:_ctl0','')

This is exactly what it does in my site and it works fine.

What could be causing this on my customers site?

Thanks,

Tom.

tfs

I am not opening a new window. Also, the page works fine at my place
on my servers and at my clients server when (I am not connecting
through Terminal server). My client can connect to the pages on his
machines from another terminal server session. But I cannot do it
from my place.

I was surprised when I got to my clients office and it worked fine
there.

I also found that when I accessed the pages via Terminal Server, I
found that when I was using my password page (with the textbox set to
password textmode), I would get bullets, but everywhere else I got
stars.

Not sure if the differences are connected, however.

Tom.

tfs

Figured it out.

Apparently, if security is set to HIGH, I get the error.

If Medium or lower, it works fine.

Not sure why this is, but it works fine now.

Tom.