    styles should be in there own file

    How do i add the sfHover = function() as described here?

    http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

    Desmond, Apr 18, 2007

  2. Desmond

    Ben C Guest

    Put the text into a file (hover.js is a better name than functions.inc).
    Then in your <head> element put

    <script type="text/javascript" src="hover.js"></script>

    The script should run as soon as that script element is parsed, which
    will initialize sfHover and cause it to be called once the document has
    loaded.

    Ben C, Apr 18, 2007