DropDownList and GridView problem

Mariela Donkova

Hi everyone ,
Here is the problem
I have gridview with 6 columns one of which is dropdownlist - binded to
objectdatasource - stored procedure with parameter product_id
I would like each dropdownlist of each row of the gridview to be filled
with different values depend's on parameter product_id.
So , GridView gv_products.
DataKeyName = product_id
DropDownList ddl_budget_category - filled by stored procedure
AllBudgetCategoriesByProduct(int product_id)
Briefly , GridView with Products containing dropdownlist - budgetcategories
dependending on product_id

Thanks

mhylden

I don't know for sure if this works (or you may already have tried
this), but can you fill the drop down in your grid's ItemDataBound (or
ItemCreated) method, using the product_id for the row?