Dynamic placement/spacing on page using radio button lists, etc.

KatB

I'm creating an asp.net page using VS.NET.

TOPIC1
Radio button list

TOPIC2
Radio button list

etc.

Not knowing how long any given radio button list may be, how do I space
appropriately on the page between topics?

Sorry if this is too basic, I've been away from this for a while, and my
brain is a bit fuzzy.

Thanks, Kat

Lucas Tam

Not knowing how long any given radio button list may be, how do I space
appropriately on the page between topics?

I think the easiest would be to place a literal control between Topic and
Radio buttons:

Topic
Literal
Radios

Then pad the literal with <br>'s.

Or place the radio buttons in a table, and use the table cell properties to
space.

Or you can use a datalist... and use the data list's formatting methods.