Dynamic table not showing

Marty McDonald

On my webform I have a table (Table1), nothing in it. In code-behind, I
have a method that builds and returns a System.Web.UI.WebControls.Table with
rows, columns, & cells.

In my aspx.cs Page_Load, I have...
this.Table1 = myclass.GenerateTable();

GenerateTable() does build a table, but for some reason, Table1 does not
show anything at all. What is wrong?

Marty McDonald

I solved it - I just discovered the PlaceHolder control. I added it to my
form, then in code-behind I add the newly-created table to that PlaceHolder.