Dynamically adding rows to asp.net table control using javascript

Discussion in '.NET' started by Komalid, Dec 21, 2007.

  1. Komalid

    Komalid

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all,

    I am new to asp.net. I have a requirement like
    first user will see a table with one row having 3 colums
    first column - 2 dropdownlists
    second column - 2 checkboxes and one textbox
    third column - radiobutton list of items 3

    when ever user clicks a radio button , a new row should come with all these columns.
    when ever user clicks another radio button in the list , rows below it should be deleted.

    like this it can get 25 rows.

    this radio button event should use javascript instead of postback.

    i dont have any idea to proceed. can any please help in this.

    thanks

    Komalid, Dec 21, 2007