Dynamically changing server control defaults

Guest

We are building a web application that allow's the users to change the defaults of a their pages.
Here is a list of what I've done so far
1.) Return the control names, control properties and default values back from a database
2.) I load each record into an objec
3.) I then load all of these objects into a collection and send it back to the page.
This all works great but then my problem starts
Here is where I am stuck
Dim cn As Strin
Dim cp As Strin
Dim cdv As Strin
For Each obj In collControls 'This is my collection that was sent bac
Dim cntl As D_Controls = New D_Controls 'This is my objec
cntl = ob
cn = cntl.ControlName 'example: "Button1
cp = cntl.PropertyType 'example: "Text
cdv = cntl.DefaultValue 'example: "Hello

' This is ultimately what I want to do. This is where the question lies.
' I know that the following doesn't work
cn.cp = cdv ' example: Button1.Text = "Hello
Loo

Anyone have any ideas. All I want to do is reset the page's default

Thanks
Scot