dynamically created codebehind - howto add to .dll

Dan

hi ng,

in my asp.net application, users dynamically can create aspx files and
codebehinds (and other source files).
how can i enforce .net to add these sources to the .dll?
til now, the user gets the error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type ''.

thanks you very much.

dan

Eliyahu Goldin

Codebehind files can't be compiled dynamically. You need to re-deploy the
solution. aspx files do compile dynamically, no re-deployment is required.

Eliyahu