    For related reading:
    http://www.searchengineethics.com/dynamicpages.htm

    Thanks for your help.

    Bruce W...1, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Bruce W...1

    Bruce W...1 Guest

    I found this article:

    http://www.theukwebdesigncompany.com/articles/search-engine-friendly-urls-asp.php

    I see how this would translate incoming requests, but not how the URL
    would show in the Address bar.

    Bruce W...1, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Bruce W...1

    Bruce W...1 Guest

    Never mind all. This worked. Pretty wild stuff!

    Bruce W...1, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Bruce W...1

    cgj Guest

    Can i know how it wroked?
    the SE spider seeys the links from the page
    i ca configre requests from http://gg.com/table.html
    thebrowser should show prodctdeatil.aspx?id=5
    but the links on the page i whould have to change by hand to
    table.html?
    or when i enter a item there is place for Url
    i enter table.html so the link will display as table.html
    the server gets the request it sends the productdeatil?id=5 page
    (best table.aspx not .html becouse you will have to map the html files to
    the asp.net dll, on shared hosting its a nono)
    Chaoim

    cgj, Nov 21, 2003