Dynamically generated URL's for search engines?

Bruce W...1

Say I had an online store with two thousand products. The product pages
are dynamically generated from a database. For each product I want a
URL, without a querystring, so it can be bookmarked and also indexed by
a search spider.

How can this be done with ASP.NET?

For related reading:
http://www.searchengineethics.com/dynamicpages.htm

Thanks for your help.

Bruce W...1

Bruce W...1 said:
Say I had an online store with two thousand products. The product pages
are dynamically generated from a database. For each product I want a
URL, without a querystring, so it can be bookmarked and also indexed by
a search spider.

How can this be done with ASP.NET?

For related reading:
http://www.searchengineethics.com/dynamicpages.htm

Thanks for your help.

I found this article:

http://www.theukwebdesigncompany.com/articles/search-engine-friendly-urls-asp.php

I see how this would translate incoming requests, but not how the URL
would show in the Address bar.

cgj

Can i know how it wroked?
the SE spider seeys the links from the page
i ca configre requests from http://gg.com/table.html
thebrowser should show prodctdeatil.aspx?id=5
but the links on the page i whould have to change by hand to
table.html?
or when i enter a item there is place for Url
i enter table.html so the link will display as table.html
the server gets the request it sends the productdeatil?id=5 page
(best table.aspx not .html becouse you will have to map the html files to
the asp.net dll, on shared hosting its a nono)
Chaoim