    have a simple class attribute. This would significantly decrease the
    download size for controls that use the same style multiple times. If
    anybody knows of a good way to do this, please let me know. Thanks.

    Nathan Sokalski, Dec 23, 2007

  2. There is a Style Class that represents the style of a web server
    control
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.style.aspx

    Example: Button1.Style.Add("width", "100px");

    Alexey Smirnov, Dec 23, 2007

  3. That does not create a CSS class, it simply adds CSS properties to the
    control's style attribute. I am looking to create a CSS class that could be
    used the same way as the following:

    .myclass{width:100px;}

    Any classes that would be generated would have more CSS properties than
    this, but the point is to be able to use the class attribute rather than the
    style attribute.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/