Easiest FileUpload

Rameyjk

I have a program that creates a file in a specific folder that my users have to
upload to a website in order to turn in their data. When they go to the
website they end up calling because they do not remember where their data is on
their c drive eventhough the web page tells them. Once they know the folder
and name of file they use the browse button on the fileupload object to get
that file. Is there a way to authomate this without having to install ftp?
thx
ascotch

Ben_

What about making the program that creates the file upload it as well ?

As regards the html field, it cannot be filled in automatically (can read
but cannot write a value).

Tim Jowers

Ben_ said:
What about making the program that creates the file upload it as well ?

As regards the html field, it cannot be filled in automatically (can read
but cannot write a value).
Maybe have the program create a cookie in the right cookie file and
then have applet/script/JSP fill it in on the form?
Tim