    would like to create something that is simple, elegant and snappy.

    Thank you,
    -hazz

    Hazzard, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Hi Hazz,

    As for the ASP.NET based web menu controls, here are some certain web
    resources on the exsiting third-party menus controls or tech aricle on
    buidling custom asp.net web menu control:

    This is the Control Gallery in the www.asp.net site, where huge third party
    controls are listed there:
    #Control Gallery > Navigation Controls > Menus
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=32&tabindex=2

    Also you can go to the www.codeproject site to have a search:
    #http://www.codeproject.com/asp.net

    In addition, below are two tech articles on building and examing a custom
    asp.net menu server control:
    #Building an ASP.NET Menu Server Control
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-buildmenuserverco
    ntrol.asp?frame=true

    #Examining the skmMenu Server Control
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-examine-skmmenusr
    vrcntrl.asp?frame=true

    Hope these help. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Apr 6, 2004

  3. Hazzard

    Hazzard Guest

    Thank you for a very complete listing from which to choose Steven !

    Greg Hazzard

    Hazzard, Apr 6, 2004